Please take the time to read and understand the general terms and conditions set out below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you carefully read all information relating to your trip on our website prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, level of comfort and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the “www.mewonders.com”
- ME-WONDERS price quoted for any trip covers the cost of the planning, the organization of the trip, including group supplies, accommodation, mentioned meals, group transfer as per itinerary sites, administration and staff, except for the following, for which the you must be responsible: vaccination fees, travel insurance, cost of travel to and from the start/ return point of your trip including your international flights, cost of passport and visas, personal equipment and personal expenses while on the trip and any other expenses specifically excluded on the trip itinerary and/or invoice.
- Once the price of your chosen trip has been confirmed at the time of booking, ME-WONDERS reserves the right to subject the price to the correction of errors, we will only increase or decrease the price in the event of any change in our transportation costs or in dues, taxes or fees or in the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of your trip notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
It is essential that you have adequate and appropriate cover for your trip. It is important to have adequate insurance, which will cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation. We also strongly recommend it cover cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on your trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements, you must provide all requested details with the balance of the trip price. Necessary details include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue, and expiry date, and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Your booking cannot be confirmed without the provision of these details.
Passport and Visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip; please refer to the website for details. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
- You are responsible for arranging your own travel insurance, though an appropriate policy can be incorporated into your tour package. Details of all insurance policies held by each member of the group must be provided.
- Each member of the group must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the countries they are touring. The Company accept no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order.
- You are responsible for checking-in for flights at the correct time and for presenting yourself to take up all pre-booked components of your trip. ME-WONDERS cannot accept responsibility for clients missing flights as a result of late check-ins and no credit or refunds will be given if you fail to take up any component of your trip. No credit of refunds will be given for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel documents.
- By booking a trip with ME-WONDERS you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on trip with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of the ME-WONDERS into disrepute. If you breach this clause, your trip will be terminated with immediate effect and ME-WONDERS will have no further contractual obligation to you. ME-WONDERS will be entitled to recover from the offending party and/or the person who signed the booking form compensation for any damage caused.
- All equipment and personal effects shall be all times and in all circumstances at the owner’s risk. ME-WONDERS cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects.
- ME-WONDERS does not own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities used in conjunction with the tours arranged. While ME-WONDERS has exercised care in selecting providers of travel, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities, the Company have not had the opportunity to inspect and do not represent that such aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities and services have been inspected.
- ME-WONDERS is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any part of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to (i) the acts and/or omissions of any member of the group, or (ii) those of a third party not connected with the provision of your trip, or (iii) an event which neither the ME-WONDERS or the service provider could have foreseen or prevented even with due care.
- ME-WONDERS is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the trip ME-WONDERS has arranged for you, ME-WONDERS cannot accept liability. ME-WONDERS will offer general assistance where appropriate.
The cancellation policies listed below apply to all confirmed tours, please carefully read our cancellation policy:
If payment is made and the customer, due to outside circumstances, cannot make the trip, the tour can be postponed, without penalty charges, and can be rescheduled later. No changes can be made to the original reservation upon rescheduling, and the customer will pay the difference of price in case the new trip has a higher price, this choice can be done only one time!
Deadlines for cancellation with refund: fourteen (14) days prior to the date of your tour.
- Case (A): 14 days or less, prior to tour date, Non-refundable, Trip can not be rescheduled later.
- Case (B): 30-14 days prior to tour date, Trip can be rescheduled later or 70% can be refunded.
- Case (C): More than 30 days prior to tour date, Trip can be rescheduled later or accept refund, in the case of a refund, cost of Inclusive flights (International and Domestic) within your package will be deducted due to the reason we book these flights directly after your booking in order to secure it for you. in addition 4% transaction fees will be deducted.
Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation email.
How to Cancel a confirmed tour?
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without sending cancelation email will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged.
We will NOT accept cancellations unless they are sent from the same email that has been filled in the booking mode, Contact Email: email@example.com
Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Also please verify your email by the following content:
- Name of Credit Card Holder if Different:
- Contact Phone Number and Email Address:
- Original Transaction Amount:
- Date of Reservation:
- Tour Name and Departure Date:
- Customer Name(s):
- Brief Explanation of Reasons for Cancellation Request:
ME-WONDERS forbids smoking in any vehicle operated by the ME-WONDERS. Frequent stops can be arranged for those who desire to smoke under itinerary arrangement! All accommodation will be reserved with non-smoking rooms, unless the client specifically requires a smoking room. Confirmation is depending on hotel availability.
AGE & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Minimum General Policy: For most of our tours minimum age is 10 years. All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveler under the age of 18 day to day’s care.
Please note we cannot guarantee triple or joining rooms for families; accompanying adults may be required to share with others in the group on a twin share basis.
A minimum age of 18 applies to many Overland trips, please check the information for the specific tour you are booking on the online tour description.
Maximum General Policy: For the majority of our trips we have no upper age limit though we remind you that our trips can be physically demanding and passengers must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow full participation.
Its assumed by the time of booking that you are in good health, physically capable of undertaking all aspects of the trip, and unaware of any reason why you may be unsuited to taking part or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the trip, taking into account its challenges and purposes. If you are unable to give for this confirmation for any reason or have any medical condition or disability which may affect your trip, you must contact us before you submit your booking confirmation form so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the trip for you.
Changes and cancellation by ME-WONDERS:
We may cancel a trip at any time before departure, We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate trip date or alternatively receive a full refund you have already paid to ME-WONDERS Company. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights..
We may have to make changes to and correct errors in advertised and confirmed details and also cancel confirmed bookings which we must reserve the right to do. Please note! our trips may require a minimum number of participants to enable us to operate them. If the minimum number of bookings required for a particular trip has not been received, we are entitled to cancel it. We will notify you of cancellation for this reason no less than 30 days prior to the trip date.
Most changes are minor. Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. A significant change is a change made before the trip date, which we can reasonably be expected to have a major effect on your trip. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice; one of the following options:-
- For changes, accepting the changed arrangements.
- Purchasing an alternative trip from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available.
- Accept refund.
Many of our trips are designed to fit with other departures to create a longer “combination” trip; this means that some of your group may have already been travelling together for some weeks when you commence your trip. If you would like to know how many people are booked on your trip or any combination trip it is part of please ask prior to making your booking.